- HOME PAGE
- COMPANY PROFILE
- CONTACT US
Updated on January 11, 2021
I. How We Collect Your Information
1. Feedback collected through the Website
You may provide us with your personal information, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, educational background and work history (for applying for a job online), by contacting us using the information provided in “Contact Us” on the Website or through completing a feedback/form or “Apply for a Job” online.
2. Following and using our WeChat official account
Once you follow and use our WeChat official account, we will collect and use your personal information including your WeChat name and profile picture in accordance with the relevant rules of WeChat platform.
When you use our Website, we may collect your information including your device model, operating system, unique device identifier and login IP address and cache your browsing and click information through cookies or similar technologies to view your network environment. Through cookies, we can recognize your identity when you visit the Website, constantly improve the user-friendliness of the Website, and make adjustments to the Website to meet your needs. You can also change the settings of your browser to block the cookies of our Website, but this may affect your use of some functions of the Website.
II. How We Use Your Information
Your personal information we collect by any means stated above may be used for the following purposes:
2. to promptly response to you and keep in contact with you, we will promptly respond to your queries and requests, for example, we will arrange for staff to contact you and solve the problems you have raised on the Website;
3. to improve and optimize the Services. In particular, we may use the collected information to understand how and in which network environment you use our Services, so as to serve you and respond to your needs better;
4. to conduct analysis and research. We may conduct analysis and research by using your de-identified and anonymized information under certain circumstances;
5. to meet the requirements and proceeding of laws. We may use your personal information for the purposes required by laws and regulations, court orders or other proceedings or competent government authorities;
6. other purposes authorized or consented by you.
III. How We Share Your Information
We may share or provide your personal information:
1. with or to our affiliates and third-party service providers who will assist us in maintaining the normal and safe operation of the Website, provided that your prior authorization or consent has been obtained;
3. with or to courts or government authorities as required by laws and regulations, court orders or other proceedings or competent government authorities;
4. with or to third parties to the extent required or permitted by laws and regulations in order to eliminate imminent risks to lives, health or property of us, our employees, you or the public; and
IV. Third Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. The relevant products or services provided by such third party websites and their practices of processing personal information are subject to their privacy policies. Containing third party links in our Website does not mean that we endorse or are responsible for the privacy policies of such third party websites.
V. How We Store and Transmit Your Information
VI. How We Protect Your Information
To safeguard your information, we will take reasonable and necessary measures to protect your information under the existing technology level, and take physical protection, security technology, management system and other measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and change, including but not limited to data encryption transmission, firewall and encrypted storage, physical access control and information access authorization control. We have also developed an emergency response system for personal information security incidents, under which we will timely handle and control personal information security incidents, if any, and fulfill the relevant notification and reporting obligations.
VII. Your Rights and Choices
1. You have the right to access and inquire about your personal information collected by us; you also have the right to correct the corresponding information if your personal information changes or contains errors and needs to be corrected.
2. You have the right to request deletion of your personal information if you no longer use our Services and request deletion of your personal information, or if we collect and use your personal information in violation of laws and regulations or the agreement with you. When we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will delete such information immediately from the Services. You are aware and acknowledge that, with respect to personal information which must be kept under laws and regulations, we may not be able to respond to your deletion request.
VIII. Protection of Minors
X. Contact Us
Name of Company: Wuhan Neurophth Biological Technology Limited Company
Registered Address: C270-C271, 3/F, R&D Building B1, Zone B, C, D, Wuhan National Bioindustry Base, No. 666 Gaoxin Avenue, East Lake High-tech Development Zone, Wuhan
Contract Details: sending an e-mail to info@ neurophth.com